We all have many desires for activities throughout our lives that we have not done because we always put them off until later. Perhaps this list can be quite different from one person to another, as everyone undoubtedly enjoys life according to their preferences and tastes.
However, here are a series of recommendations of wonderful experiences that, no matter what your preferences are, you should experience before you die:
- Dare to experience a risky activity
You can’t leave this world without first practising risky sports or extreme experiences such as:
- Balloon trip: This is an unforgettable experience that you can enjoy during your visit to some European countries such as Spain, France, Luxembourg and others, and contemplate the landscape in a spectacular and exciting way.
- Parachute jumping: In the Canary archipelago in Spain, for example, you can practice skydive en Gran Canaria, Here you will find companies like Ijump, which has a team of professional specialists who will make this jump an extraordinary experience without the need for previous knowledge.
- Bungee jumping, paragliding and hang gliding: There are many alternatives for any of these practices, you won’t regret it. These are experiences where adrenaline will be at its maximum expression.
Practising an extreme sport is the best way to feel connected with nature, you will see the world in a different way and overcome all your fears.
- Walk the Camino de Santiago
This is a magnificent experience, where you will connect with yourself and with nature, that you can do alone or with friends or family.
This tour will fill you with an unmatched positive energy, which is why it has become the dream of many. If this is one of the things you wish to do one day, make up your mind and get ready for a wonderful trip.
- Explore other continents
Get to know other places, other cultures, in this world there is something for everyone and you will find things that will surprise you. You will be amazed by everything you discover, from the nature, to the people, the customs, and the history of each place.
- Take a trip with your friends
Gathering a group of friends, a light luggage and start travelling around Europe without a fixed destination, without any kind of planning, is a wonderful adventure, you will meet many people, you will taste different types of gastronomy and you will do activities you never imagined you would do. Unforgettable anecdotes come out of these trips.
- Swim at a nudist beach
This is one of the dreams of many but few dare to do it. Experience the feeling of freedom without any complexes, enjoy the sun, the sand and the beach as you came into the world.
- Spend a night in the desert
Sleeping in the desert is a unique experience. If you ever travel to Morocco, make the most of it and take an overnight trip to the Sahara Desert on the back of a camel.
- Apologise and forgive
Sometimes it is very difficult for us to ask for forgiveness, as well as forgiving others because pride does not allow it, maybe you have had the need to do it, but you do not do it, then dare to do it. It is never too late to forgive or ask for forgiveness, you will experience an incredible liberating sensation.
- Create and bury a time capsule
Find a box and put in it some objects that identify you, such as photos, some toys, medals, trophies, some important clothes for you, also write a letter to yourself in the future, your projects for 30 years from now and then bury it.
When you dig it up you will be able to remember all those moments full of nostalgia and you will see if you achieved what you longed for at the moment you buried it.
- Experience zero gravity
There are companies that have special equipment where you can live this experience, floating in the air. The only thing is that they are quite expensive, but not impossible to afford.
- Attend a concert
If you’ve never been to a concert, it’s time to do it. Enjoy your favourite band live, the adrenaline rush is unbeatable, the music makes us vibrate, connecting us with the emotions of others and our own.
Remember, the most important thing is that before we die we can look back and feel comfortable and proud of our life.