Are you fond of travelling? If yes, then stick to this blog till the end.
Malaysia is a beautiful country in itself which is popularly known for its rainforests, beaches, and cultural influences of China, India, and Europe as well. So naturally, travelling from such a beautiful place to another place sets a higher target and great expectations, doesn’t it?
So, while you are planning a tour, which place would you prefer? It is recommended to travel by bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
Now you might be thinking, why Singapore, right? Singapore is one of the smartest countries in the world and is famous because it is a global financial centre. It is known for its smaller size, cleanliness, greenery, the marina bay skyline, and a lot more than this.
In this write-up, you will be able to gather all the important pieces of information related to travel from Malaysia to Singapore.
When to travel?
Do you know Singapore is one of the year-round destinations? You can visit this place at any time of the year. But usually, it is considered that the best months to visit Singapore are between December to June.
The main reason why people travel from Malaysia to Singapore between these months is that the glorious festival of this country is The Chinese New Year which is in the month of January or February sometimes.
In December and January, consistent rainfall is recorded, and the average temperature is between 30° to 24°. In these months, you can enjoy festivals like Christmas, New year celebrations, ZoukOut music festival, Pongal, Chinese new year, Fringe Festival, Singapore Carnival etc.
How to travel?
Are you thinking about how to travel to Singapore from Malaysia? Don’t worry. You can easily book your online bus tickets and save upto 50% off on bus online tickets on redBus. But, now you might be thinking why you should choose to travel by bus, right? So, below are a few reasons that will let you understand everything.
- Comfortable trip: There are several bus options available that can take you to Singapore. The best thing about travelling by bus is that the road is well maintained, so you can enjoy a comfortable journey from Malaysia to Singapore.
- Scenic view: Another reason that supports the travelling by bus option is that you can explore the scenic views while you travel to Singapore from Malaysia.
- Affordable option: Travelling by bus is one of the most affordable options that one can opt for. So, without any second thought, you should book your bus ticket and enjoy travelling.
What to carry?
Before you visit a place, the most important thing you should remember is what you should carry to that particular country.
Now that you are planning to book your online bus ticket to Singapore then, here are a few things that you should not forget to carry.
- Flowy clothes: The temperature in the peak season of visiting Singapore is approximately 24 to 30 degrees. So, you should prefer to carry flowy clothes. The best thing about carrying such clothes is that they don’t stick to your body, are quite comfortable, you will not feel hot in them, and you will be able to get some of the best clicks in them.
- Comfortable footwear: While you visit Singapore or any other country for travelling purposes, it is advised to carry comfortable footwear.
- Sunscreen: While exploring the country, your skin might get tanned due to high UV rays and hot and humid weather. So, you must carry sunscreen while travelling from Malaysia to Singapore.
- Umbrella: An umbrella is the most important thing to carry in Singapore because December is one of those months when you can notice the highest rainfall in the country.
- Camera: While travelling to such a beautiful country, how can you forget to carry your camera? Make sure to check your camera before you pack them.
Where to visit?
Are you looking for a place to visit in Singapore? In Singapore, you should visit Gardens by the Bay, Singapore botanic gardens, the Singapore zoo, the National orchid garden, the cloud forest, the Sands Skypark observation deck, and the Singapore flyer.
You can also visit Jewel Changi airport, Supertree grove, Jurong bird park, and Singapore mass rapid transit.
Activities that you can do
Now that you have booked your online bus tickets, have you planned the activities that you want to do in Singapore?
In Singapore, you can prefer to explore the topmost destinations of the country, enjoy nature and wildlife tours, visit religious sites, go shopping, and a lot more than this.
Travelling from Malaysia to Singapore can be a great experience. Singapore is a great island country where you can travel anytime in the year. The best thing about travelling to Singapore from Malaysia is that you can easily book bus tickets online and enjoy a scenic view.