Why You Need Cloud Storage?
With the data increasing due to the information technology revolution, and you will get more and more important files about your life, work. Therefore, how to store your files easily that matters. The local hard drive might cannot meet your needs because of the limited storage space, usually, you owns 1TB, 2TB, even more, but you cannot access these files anytime, and it’s difficult for you to find it.
So, more and more people would like to choose a cloud storage to store files. With a cloud storage, you could access files anytime on any devices, like phones, iPad, computer, laptop, etc. Compared with local hard disk, the cloud storage space is more expandable with lower cost. The famous cloud drives like OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
How to Move OneDrive to Google Drive?
OneDrive and Google Drive attract a lot of people to use due to the comprehensive functions, like sync files to cloud, share files to others, even non-registered users, and other file management operations, like download, upload, edit, move, rename, delete, etc. However, there is a chance that you might need to transfer files from OneDrive to Google Drive while switch cloud drives due to varies reasons, how to do that easily?
The traditional way is downloading from OneDrive, and then re-uploading to the Google Drive with everything, however, it’s limited by the network speed, computer performance, etc. Is there any easier way to move OneDrive files to Google Drive? Of course, here we will show you a free OneDrive to Google Drive migration tool.
Best Free Cloud Backup Service – CBackup
Compared with traditional way, you will save a lot of time with the free cloud backup service – CBackup, and it helps you to transfer everything from OneDrive to Google Drive, or transfer some of the files as you like. You can also move files from Google Drive to OneDrive, or vice versa.
CBackup could do you a big favor to perform cloud backup, here is the highlight.
- Backup files to mainstream clouds, like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
- Sync files between cloud storage
- Backup one cloud data to another and restore it anytime.
- Free 10 GB of CBackup Cloud, which allows you backup files to CBackup Cloud.
- Merge multiple cloud storage space for free to gain more free cloud storage space.
Steps to Move Files with OneDrive to Google Drive Migration Tool
- Please create a free CBackup account, then sign into CBackup web version.
- Click My Storage>+ Add Cloud button, choose OneDrive, and click Add, then follow the steps to grant access to CBackup. Then repeat the process to add Google Drive as well.
- Press Sync Tasks>New Task to create a cloud to cloud sync task.
- Hit Add Source to choose OneDrive as the source, and hit Add Destination>Google Drive>Add.
Tips: you could set up useful features in Settings for the cloud sync task:
- Click Settings>Scheduler>Set a backup schedule for automated sync, then choose One time only, daily, weekly or monthly to sync files from OneDrive to Google Drive regularly.
- Hit Settings>Email Notification>Enable email notifications for sync progress, and set up your email, then you will get the email about the sync result once the sync finished.
- Press Settings>File Filter, then you could choose sync all file types, include or exclude file types as you like, it will save your cloud storage and time.
- Press the Start Sync button to migrate files from OneDrive to Google Drive easily.
After a while, you will find everything from the OneDrive on your Google Drive accounts. If you would like to migrate Google Drive files to OneDrive, just exchange the source location and destination location on the above steps, it’s quite easy and efficient.
If you want to migrate OneDrive to Google Drive, it’s highly recommended to try the free cloud backup service – CBackup, it’s efficient to transfer everything and cannot be influenced by computer performance, and quite fast compared with traditional way. You could enjoy more useful features of the freeware if you usually use the cloud storage space. Youcan also use free backup software to backup you important data.