The German Bundesliga is famous for its interesting and spectacular matches, but Bayern won the title most often. Football todays games of the team can be monitored on the trusted statistical portal. It’s also always interesting to watch Bayern’s transfers, as many people say the Munich side are always stealing from its arch rivals in the Bundesliga in order to succeed.
The following top-level players moved from Borussia Dortmund to the team:
- Mats Hummels. The defender moved in 2016 for 35 million euros. At that time, he was considered the best in his position and refused Real Madrid’s offer with more favourable conditions. In Bayern, Hummels failed to play at the highest level and spent only 3 years in the team, after which he returned to Dortmund.
- Robert Lewandowski. In 2014, Bayern received the Polish super scorer absolutely free of charge, and this transfer was considered the transfer of the century in the Bundesliga. In the Munich club, Robert became one of the greatest strikers in the world, although he played excellently in the Bumblebees.
- Mario Getze. The talented midfielder was delighted to move to Munich in 2013 but lost the competition and regretted his choice. A year later, he was lucky to get into the German national team at the World Cup, which the Bundesteam won. Like Hummels, Mario returned to Borussia Dortmund after an unsuccessful time at Bayern but failed to play at the high level.
Results of all today’s games of different Bundesliga football teams can be found on the trusted statistical portal. The championship is rightly considered one of the most spectacular ones in the world, because it occupies a leading position in terms of goals scored.
Borussia Dortmund transfers: the best players who moved from Bayern
In addition to the route Borussia Dortmund–Bayern, there were many transfers in the opposite direction. However, many players didn’t seriously affect the Bundesliga result of the Bumblebees and became ordinary mid-level performers. The following players moved from Bayern to Borussia Dortmund:
- Niklas Sule in 2022;
- Sebastian Rode (2016);
- Christian Nerlinger (1998);
- Michael Rummenige (1988).
These athletes played for the Bumblebees not in the best way, although the lineup of Borussia Dortmund was almost always excellent and not much inferior to Bayern. All of the above players definitely didn’t affect the result of the team in the Bundesliga. Bayern was lucky only with Robert Lewandowski, who broke Gerd Muller’s record for goals scored in a season and set many other achievements.