The dust-proof, waterproof, premium chaise covers for garden and patio are some of the popular products in the outdoor lawn furniture category. These are protective covers that are ideal for storage as well. There are some of the best recliner chair covers at affordable rates.
- Easy to clean, you can hose the cover down with warm water. Let it dry in the Sun for an hour. These covers come with an easily foldable storage bag. It saves considerable space.
- These covers feature the latest windproof design. The patio chaise covers come with an adjustable and strong drawstring right at the four corners and the bottom. They have buckles and can thwart strong wind.
- The covers are also wind-resistant with proper closure straps to hold it securely in one place in the face of strong winds.
- The inbuilt mesh air vent is of top quality, providing essential air circulation in each and every corner.
Choosing the right fabric
For many the best fabric for chaise lounge covers and outdoor cushions/covers is polypropylene fabric. It’s one of the most classic marine fabrics because of its matchless UV resistance. No other fiber gives that much strength.
- Polypropylene is, unarguably the most viable choice for patio cushions because they dry up quickly and entails zero dye sites.
- The dye sites are inactive, preventing stains. You can easily clean them with water solution and bleach.
- More and more people are relying on outdoor fabric due to the surge in entertainment spaces and outdoor living.
- Building contractors, realtors, designers, and landscape architects agree that regardless of a home’s price point, outdoor living areas have become an integral feature in today’s homes.
- With the opulent outdoor living spaces, it’s essential to create a comfortable seating area. You need to have the right cushion material to withstand natural vagaries.
- One of the most premium fabrics in this regard is Olefin. It’s relatively new to the fabric world. You can also select a blend of polypropylene and olefin.
- Olefin is a scintillating byproduct of refined petroleum. It’s incredible stain-resistant and durable.
- Both acrylic and olefin can resist heat and egregious temperatures, which explains most condos and penthouses have olefin as the main fabric of chaise lounge covers.
- Twill is ideal for attractive chairs and upholstery for many reasons. The ones with low thread load or counts can integrate an even lighter fabric. Visit CV Linens to choose from a wide array of chair covers of different textures and fabrics used to cover chair.
Slipcovers’ fabric options
For any lounge, cotton is a superb choice for sofa and chair slipcovers. This natural fabric is light and machine-washable. They are soft and add a lively, casual, and natural feel to your lounge. Most people prefer cotton because of its immense breathability and durability.
- Cotton fabric can be very thin when you stretch it over an old sofa or chair. Make sure you’re covering a dark colored furniture with a cotton slipcover that’s light in color.
- Twill is another fabric that’s making news these days. It’s a weaving type that creates a fabric with a different and distinct pattern. You can make twill slipcovers with numerous materials. The most common one is cotton-polyester blend.
Twill is ideal for attractive chair and upholstery for many reasons. The ones with low thread load or counts can integrate an even lighter fabric.