Lace wigs are loved by hundreds of women and girls. However, even here there is a fly in the ointment – or, we would dare to say “glue” instead of “a fly” in this case. Yes, most of the lace wigs are fixed with glue on your head. However, in this case, you may feel unpleasant and uncomfortable and the glue may be harmful to you, especially if you have a sensitive scalp and eyes. Even though glues for wigs are quite safe no one can deny the presence of chemical components in them. Everyone reacts differently to these components and that is why their use may be unpredictable. So, is it possible to find some way out? Certainly. A glueless lace wig rushes to the rescue,check https://www.findingdream.com/collections/glueless-wigs
Lace wigs that are fixed without glue have many advantages. However, we greatly appreciate the comfort, naturalness, and amazing protection that they give to our natural hair. For many, this is enough – but that’s not all.
If you are interested in wigs in principle, then you will probably be interested in how a glueless lace wig works, how you can fix it without glue, and what you can do with it. We are ready to reveal all these secrets. So, let’s get started!
What Are Glueless Lace Wigs?
We think it is quite clear why glueless lace wigs are called that way. You don’t have to think about glue or similar compounds to fix the wig and you can always be sure that no trouble will happen to it. As a rule, such wigs are supplied with elastic bands, clips, or combs and all these items also fix the wig securely. However, it is not necessary to choose one fastening method: sometimes you can also find a combination of fixing elements, for example, with combs on the sides and an elastic band for adjustment in the occipital part of the wig.
As you understand, different manufacturers offer different glueless lace wigs. The difference may be in the width of the tapes, the size of the clips, as well as the material they are made of.
How To Apply Glueless Lace Wigs
Some women are afraid to wear glueless wigs because they are not sure that they are reliable and will not fall off or move off their heads at the most crucial moment. However, we hasten to calm you down: this is unlikely to happen, unless, of course, you encounter a tornado on your life path. Seriously speaking, a glueless lace wig sits on the head as firmly as a product that requires glue for fastening. And the secret is simple: install it correctly, and everything will work out.
As we said above, there are several ways to attach a glue-free wig. We will name two main means:
- Elastic bands. An elastic band is one of the most convenient attachment options for those who often wear wigs rather often – which means that they take them off and put them on every day. However, bands can be seen on lace wigs not so often, about half of the units. If you are looking for a wig with elastic but did not find the right color or length, or purchased a wig 1-2 sizes larger by accident, just sew the ribbon yourself. Position it around the circumference of the wig in the occipital part and enjoy easy putting on and taking off the wig.
- Clips. This is one of the most popular ways to attach lace wigs, apart from the glue. They are used as ordinary hair clips, so you will not experience any special difficulties with them. As for their location, one clip on the top of the head and one on the back of the head is considered to be a traditional position. You don’t like this design? Rearrange them as it suits you.
As you can see, there are many varieties of glueless lace wigs, and we have told you only about the most popular ones. We will tell you about other types of such accessories a little below but for now, we will return to the first question again – what is so good about glueless lace wigs?
Benefits of Glueless Wigs
There are a lot of reasons why glueless wigs are so popular, and some of those reasons lie on the surface. Firstly, we repeat, you don’t need any glue to fix them, the glue can be difficult to use, expensive, and in some cases even cause irritation and negatively affect the health of the hair and scalp. Secondly, thanks to the variety of glueless units, you can always find the color, length, and styling you need without any difficulties and extra waste of time. However, there are not all the benefits – let’s look at the rest below:
- Security. As we mentioned above, some wig glue may contain components that can cause trouble for those with sensitive scalp. A glueless wig allows you to forget about allergy, irritation, and poor condition of your hair since they receive enough air, and the chemical effect is minimal.
- Comfort. No tubes of glue. No complicated manipulations. You put it off and put it on. You take it on and take it off. If you wear wigs often (and even every day), this is a great offer for you.
- Natural look. Women expect that a wig will look on their heads as if it were their natural hair. Glueless lace wigs meet all these expectations. For their basis, thin modern materials are used and thanks to this, they preserve the natural hairline and you feel them like your own hair. In this regard, wigs made of natural hair look especially impressive as you can dye and style them the way you like them.
- Protection. Glueless wigs fit snugly to the head and protect your own hair from any bad impact. In addition, you do not need to use any glue and makeup and the hair roots can breathe, which means that your natural curls remain healthy and at the same time are protected from the influence of ultraviolet rays, dust, precipitation, and other negative factors.
- Price availability. You can be sure that you can afford a glueless lace wig. Such products are not so expensive, so you can buy even several of them to change your look as often as you want.
What Kinds of Wigs Don’t Need Glue When Applying?
Above, we have already mentioned many benefits of glueless wigs including a variety of colors and styles, as well as safety for hair health. However, this wig attachment scheme only works on models with a specific design. We will not torment you – we will just say a few words about them.
Is it possible to put on such a wig without glue? Sure! Moreover, you won’t even need clips and other fasteners! Just put it on your head, and the bandage will fix the wig gently and securely, no matter what styling you choose. No glue, instant putting on, any hairstyle, no harm to the hair and scalp – the reasons to choose a headband wig are obvious!
U/V Part Wig
We do not doubt that not everyone is crazy about headbands and headband wigs. However, there is also an alternative for them – this is U/V part wigs. There is a special V or U cutout in the upper part of such units. Through it, you can pull out several strands of your hair and create the most natural hairstyle. If you prefer an active lifestyle, work very hard, or are just a beginner, this type of product is highly recommended for you.
So, how do U/V part wigs get put on? Wig manufacturers offer two fastening options – adjustable elastic bands and clips. Customize them for yourself, make sure that the wig sits perfectly, and go to enchant anyone you meet on your way.
If you are impressed and are thinking of purchasing a high-quality glueless wig, welcome to the Unice catalog! Whichever option you need – wavy, curly, straight, short, or long – we will offer you a glueless wig that will hit the bullseye!