If you love wearing colorful t-shirts and looking cool enough to make people do a double-take, then this article is for you. A lot of women have trouble choosing which t-shirts will properly fit their style. But with a little bit of help from this guide, you’ll know what kind of shirt to go for every time. You can get surges in size or color to help mix things up and add some pizzazz to your wardrobe on any day.
With these guidelines in mind, learn how to pick out the perfect t-shirt! You don’t need to wear just black and white. It’s time to get creative with your wardrobe.
What are Some of the Different Types of Women’s T-Shirts?
There are tons of different colors, sizes, styles, and cuts to choose from. And there’s no doubt that all of them have their own unique appeal. But knowing what you’re getting into before you purchase t shirts for women is always a good idea. So, let’s take a look at some of the most popular types:
- Neckline: This type of t-shirt has a deep V-neck. This is usually very flattering as it draws attention to the neck and chest area. The deep V-neck also makes for a very comfortable shirt that can be worn all day, every day.
- V-neck: A V-neck t-shirt’s style follows a “V” shape down toward the bust. This provides maximum exposure and shows off your feminine curves. Many of these shirts also have low v-cut backs that can be even sexier. The V-neck style looks great with a cami underneath, but make sure it doesn’t show through the top.
- Short Sleeves: A short sleeve t-shirt is cut just above the elbow with long sleeves of the same size. This style of the t-shirt has more coverage over the arms, making for more modesty and less exposure down to your upper arms.
- Long Sleeves: This style of t-shirt is cut longer than the standard sleeve and extends past the elbow. You won’t find this type of shirt being worn by young teens or office workers. It is more common in schools, colleges, universities, and other formal settings. Women’s long sleeve t shirts can make you look great as well as beautiful. Wearing it in the correct style will give you a great impression.
- Collar Tops: The collar top style of shirt has a rounded neckline with ease and comfort in mind. This type of shirt looks great when worn with many different kinds of tops, like low v-cuts or shirts with collars that touch your neckline.
- Crew neck: This is a simple t-shirt with a crew neckline that is great for wearing under many different tops. It has a round neck, but the edges are only slightly defined. It’s wide enough to tuck in a cami, except when you really need to show off your chest or collarbone.
- Scoop neck: This is another type of t-shirt that has the neckline cut straight across the chest. Many of these shirts are great for wearing under clothing due to their simplicity but can still look great when seen on their own. This is a good option for many different types of women.
- Racerback: The racerback style is a shirt that has no shoulder seams but connects at the shoulder blades. It’s cut tight, and if you have large breasts, it won’t leave much to the imagination since it shows off your back and chest area. This type of t-shirt is also great for women with smaller busts and arms as well that want to show off their figures with ease.
How Do You Know Which Shirt Fits You Best?
You know a shirt fits you well when it is comfortable around the chest, across the upper back, and under the armpits and gives you a full range of motion. Ahsan, director of a famous leather jacket producer, Palaleather, believes that a fitted shirt feels snug but not too tight. So, if this is the case, know that the shirt fits you best.
Before you go buy a shirt, it is essential to know your size. You can only wear what makes you feel and look as good as possible. If you don’t, then you will be unhappy with the way that it looks and feels on your body.
When buying a t-shirt for your wardrobe, measure yourself so that you get an accurate fit. Before measuring yourself, make sure that the item of clothing is dry from the wash so that all of the measurements are precise.
Start by standing up straight with arms down by your side if possible and measure around your body at the fullest part: under arms, chest, and stomach, back length (bra strap/back), and neck length and width. You should also measure around the widest part of each breast. These measurements can then be used to determine your proper size. You should avoid buying a shirt that will be too tight or short in the bust and upper arm area or that is just skin tight.
We all need a piece of clothing that we can wear to work and to party with friends. It is nice to have the option of a t-shirt in many different colors, sizes, and designs that we can choose from. It’s time for you to get creative with your wardrobe and make it extraordinary by adding some of the trendy t-shirts. All you have to do is follow the tips listed above and find your style, colors, size, and cuts before purchasing a shirt.