Yellow rays focusing on blue skies, blonde beaches, cold waters, and an unlocked peaceful environment makes Andaman & Nicobar Island your perfect tourist destination. It’s not just limited to the beauty of multiple islands [approx.568], you can also try various adventure activities and sports, including water games. It’s one of the most preferred places for nature lovers and peace seekers.
During the Covid-19 situation, the local health management of the Andaman Islands had taken various special and protective measures to stop the spread of the virus and people being there would be protected and safe with the help of well-sanitized rooms, lounges and cafes, temperature monitoring at hotels, tourist spots & ferry cabins. Explore some of the best things to do in Andaman and Nicobar Islands the island has many things to do from water activities, beach resorts or just lazying around. You can select the theme that perfectly suits you during your Andaman Island vacation. Here in this topic we will brief you about what are the major points that you can cover during a visit.
Best things to do in Andaman 2022 | Activities to try in Andaman
Below is the list of best activities and sports to try in Andaman with your friends and families.
- Turtle Locating
- Visit Tan Island [red skin]
- Discover Twin Island [Visit Smit Island]
- Chidiya Tapu
- Shopping [Shop for swim & beach essentials @ low rates]
- Island Trekking
- Night Relaxation [born fire moments]
- Visit Baratang Island [For Deluxe Experience]
- Spa Body Massages
- Aamkunj Beach [For Best Shoreline Experience]
- Vijaynagar Beach [Havelocks Heaven]
- Jungle Museum
- Coral beauty
- Helicopter Tour
- Visit Jolly Buoy Island [Unique Island]
- Visit Cinque Island [Beauty Land]
- Visit Barren Island [For Adventure Play]
- Resort stay
- Seafood restaurants [Try Amazing Seafood dishes]
- Visit Kalapathar Beach [For Ultimate Peace]
- Ferry ride or Cruise ride
- Water Sports and Beach Games
- Snorkelling in Sea waves
- Seakart [Sink in the Adventure]
- Scuba Diving competition
- Glass Bottom Boat [Experience Boat Rides]
- Parasailing [Experience Airborne Air]
- Sea Plane Ride
- Light & Sound Session at Night
- Visit Madhuban Trek
- Elephants & You [Swim with Elephants]
- Sightseeing [For Inner Peace, try it alone]
- Visit Rubber Plantations
- Bird Flying With You [Experience bird flying]
- Submarine Ride
- Volcano Tour
- Dolphin in the Sea [Book a private boat & enjoy]
Try all on your visit to the Andaman tour, and select the best duration and economical package to enjoy these activities with your loved ones.
Things to avoid at your Andaman Tour
- Do not swim in the sea during the rainy / monsoon season or if it’s raining anytime. Get out of the sea and visit the nearest shelter at the beach.
- You are not allowed to grab corals for your homies without a permit from the Fisheries Department.
- Do not chuck waste on the open beach and sea.
How to Reach Andaman Islands?
Now you have a perfect plan for the fantastic things you will try on your Andaman tour, book your packages and adjust your work schedule accordingly. Andaman & Nicobar Island can be visited through sea & airways both.
By Seaways- Reach @ Haddo Wharf in Port Blair, cruise services via Vizag, Chennai & Kolkata.
By Airways- Reach Vir Savarkar Airport.
You must carry your valid ID proof and Passport [if non-resident] along with your tickets and required documents like [photcopies & money cards]
To cover all the things in Andaman Islands you will need at least 15 – 20 days. Some stay in the islands for over 1 month to cover most past of Andaman of this islands. Having said that staying for these many days are not possible for many so most people visit the islands for 5 – 6 days only.