Whether you are on a week-long trip overseas or a year-long journey across the world, international travel insurance is the most crucial item you can get for any foreign trip and it’s something you must take very seriously. International travel insurance protects you against any monetary losses that may happen as a result of unanticipated occurrences while travelling. It covers travel-related risks such as lost luggage, lost papers, cancelled or delayed flights.
But, does international health insurance cover medical expenses? Simple answer: Yes! Health coverage is a common feature of international travel insurance packages. Nobody can predict when they will get sick or suffer a medical emergency. The expense of healthcare might also be quite high if anything happens abroad. Therefore, having international travel insurance which can protect you while travelling is essential.
Having said that, there are several nations outside India that you should consider travelling to during the winter. Here is our pick of the top 6 countries to visit outside of India in the winter.
Top six countries to visit during winters
1. Singapore: Singapore is a small island nation known for its spectacular buildings, luxurious hotels, and verdant landscape. At Universal Studios, relive your youth, and take in the thrilling rides at amusement parks. Enjoy leisurely cruises and magnificent ocean sunsets with your special someone. One of the best winter vacation spots outside of India, it will wow you with its culture, city lights, variety of high streets, designer stores, sun-kissed coastlines, and so much more.
2. Greece: Greek islands have some of the world’s best beaches, and their rugged interior begs you to hike across it. Greece tourism is sure to be inspirational for everyone with even the slightest cultural interest. On a Greek holiday, though, the urge for cultural responsibility will never be too strong. Simple joys like swimming in warm waters at dusk, conversing and drinking among the starlight, and eating simple, fresh meals are just as alluring. But with such adventure comes the risk of an accident too, so you should be prepared and have international travel insurance to back you up!
3. Thailand: Thailand, ah. dazzling castles and modern cities make up the “Land of Smiles.” a place where you may choose between a golden beach and a temple 365 days a year. If you believe that travelling abroad is pricey, one such popular winter destination outside of India is Thailand. In the winter, you may travel to Thailand with your beloved for about INR 60–70K. To enjoy beach parties, take a trip to the unpopulated Phi Phi Islands. Enjoy water sports while staying in Koh Lipe. However, don’t forget to get Thailand travel insurance to cover your vacation.
Although it is possible to obtain substantially less expensive Thailand travel insurance plans that yet satisfy the threshold for entry, please ensure to confirm that your particular Thailand travel insurance policy genuinely satisfies all entry requirements for Thailand
4. Maldives: The Maldives is the pinnacle of extravagance, love, and serenity. Throughout December to February, this wildly popular honeymoon getaway blossoms with romance. You can visit Naifaru Island on Male Island to go snorkelling. Enjoy sunset cruises that include island hopping. Its oh-so-amazing overwater resorts, which are destinations unto themselves, illustrate why the Maldives need to be on your list of places to visit while travelling abroad in the winter, and on that list, there should also be a mention of international travel insurance for your own good.
5. Canada: Wintertime travel in Canada is stunning and incredibly rewarding. Few visitors take advantage of the chance, leaving Canada’s winter splendor unspoiled and empty. Most people probably consider skiing and snowboarding when considering a winter vacation to Canada. This is understandable given that Canada is home to some of the greatest snow in the world, both at ski resorts and in the vast backcountry. But there are many other winter activities in Canada besides skiing, such as snowshoeing, ice fishing, Cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, snow tubing, and skating.
The winter calendar is jam-packed with festivals and activities across the nation to celebrate the chilly season. The biggest winter festivities draw attendees from around the world, not just locals but thousands of people from different countries. However, with all these possibilities of adventure sports and hiking in the snow, it is only obvious that you should stay covered with international travel insurance.
6. Bali: One of the greatest foreign locations for an economical honeymoon is this small winter vacation outside of India since it has a special attraction. Bali is a lovely island buried away in Indonesia and is well known for its breath-taking scenic beauty, lush flora, tropical beaches, and sizzling islets. Bali is a very culturally diverse country with well-known temples. Discover Ubud, the centre and spirit of Bali. From major Indian cities, you might catch a trip to Bali, and touring Bali is extremely reasonable.
With Christmas and New Year’s just around the corner, the month of December starts the festival season, drawing many travellers who want the festival season and lots of travellers who want drawing lots of travellers who want to have a relaxing vacation. To enhance the experience, all tourists focus on the breathtaking beaches, lively locales, and mountains.
Whether you’re travelling for work or a vacation with friends or family, it ought to be stress-free and serene. Having peace of mind while travelling internationally is ensured by purchasing international travel insurance.
Disclaimer – The above information is for illustrative purposes only. For more details, please refer to the policy wordings and prospectus before concluding the sales.