Have you ever come across those rugs which are soft to the touch and feel? Haven’t you always wanted to tread bare feet, noticing how fluffy they are? Well, they are called shag rugs.
A shaggyarea rug is opulent, sumptuous, and has an upscale appearance. They are distinguished by their dense pile and multiple yarn counts and the weaving of the warps and wefts. Pile height is a determinant of the softness of the carpet, but it also poses maintenance challenges.
Where do you place these luxury area rugs?
Shaggy area rugs are not only known for their softness but their versatile nature allows them to be placed in any room setting. Some of them are simple and basic implying they could be placed just for comfort and endurance. Some shaggy rugs fall under the category of luxury area rugs. They have an alluring appeal and can be displayed for a welcoming ascent.
You may possess shaggyarea rugs, but your placement isn’t making the desired effect. It may also be that you would like to get a shaggy rug, but you’re not sure how to install it.Our solution has been streamlined to make it easy for you to style your living space the way you like.
- Contemporary Livingroom- the main room, styled contemporarily with minimalistic furniture and can be up scaled when paired with a shaggy area rug. The Dubai navy rug from matthebasic in its navy blue color is beautiful to pile upon and have important discussions. This floor covering would serve a chic look.
- Contemporary Bedroom- alleviate your bedroom with a shaggy area rug. It serves simply as an element for relaxing your tired foot after work. Twilight silver from matthebasicis a comfortable plush luxury area rug that can be added to the room for an opulent feel.
- Vintage-styled living room- For a room that is styled in an old-world look, a shaggy area rug would just melt down all the designs together. You must select a carpet that stands out and reflects your style without changing the look. Dune grey carpet from matthebasicis recommended for a floor covering as it blends with the look of a vintage room without changing its style.
- Dining room- Typically, a dining room is designed with chairs, tables, and bare minimum cabinets. Decorating it with other ascents might feel comforting as it is a room meant for the consumption of food. Berber natural from matthebasicis a shaggy area rug that adapts well to a room with soft hues. It is casually elegant and can be considered an everyday rug owing to its versatility.
- Kids room- it’s a good decision to place a shag rug in a nursery as babies learn and grow, it provides a gentle landing area for their knees. As a result of its thick pile and soft threads, it is ideal to be walked upon by babies without concern for tripping.It also serves as an element of decor as kids get fascinated with it.Palo Aqua carpet from matthebasic has an indulgent shag pile that alludes to the comfort and eccentric appeal of the room.
- Home-office room- In many homes, there is one space that has been converted for working. You probably, want to decorate it in a minimalistic manner wherein it can still provide you with a sense of comfort. Nevertheless, your home office does not need to be vastly complex; all you need is a desk, a chair, and a place to keep your computer. Placing a luxury area rugwith a shag pile such as theBerber beigewith its soft surface is not just comfortable but adds a look to the sparse ambiance.
- Family room- A family room is the most casual room among all other rooms in the house. Concerning the floor spacing, there are not many differences to be noted between a living and family room but it’s more of a preference as to how an individual keeps it. It is a more relaxed space. Merging the interiors with a shag rug such as theDubai Hazelnut from matthebasic blends into the room. It has a soft pile that allows you to serve all the punishments after losing a game.
- Farmhouse-styled room- The nook corners of the farmhouse-style home need, not only comfort but should accentuate the space. Such is the Twilight Green carpet from matthebasic. It brings life and its fresh color adds to the aesthetics of the room.