Etsy is one of the most famous marketplaces that acts as an intermediate platform between consumers and artists, and manufacturers of handmade products. It has about 82 million customers all over the world with annual revenue of $4.7 billion.
There are many different Etsy print-on-demand partners that you can use to reach a global audience of Etsy and make massive profits. However, choosing between these different partners is not always an easy task. Therefore, it is important to analyze the top 5 Etsy print-on-demand partners, along with their benefits, to determine the best option.
AOP+ has established itself as one of the most popular print-on-demand companies for both Shopify and Etsy. Its services are quite different from other POD companies because it does not outsource printing. Instead, AOP+ performs all of the manufacturing processes in-house to ensure consistent and high quality, along with affordable pricing.
You can customize more than 200 products with AOP+. Such products include print-on-demand t-shirts, polos, tank tops, pet supplies, and various other such products. Following are the main benefits of using AOP+:
- Quick shipping within one to two weeks.
- Reliable return management service.
- Wide range of payment methods like PayPal, credit/debit cards, Payoneer, and several others.
- Compatible with both Etsy and Shopify.
Printify launched in 2015 and soon became one of the leading players in the print-on-demand industry. The company does not have in-house manufacturing services. Instead, it relies on a large network of print providers who are operating in more than 100 locations. Hence, companies that are using Printify get various options of print providers to choose via Printify depending on the suitable pricing model and shipping duration.
Like most of the other print providers, Printify also has a wide range of products like adult and children’s fashion apparel, accessories, gadgets, home décor, and numerous other types of products. Printify is one of the best Etsy print on demand providers due to following reasons:
- Printify offers global shipping and delivery within 15 business days through companies like FedEx, DHL, UPS, and many others.
- Reliable customer service and refund policy.
- Personalized packages and solutions for new entrepreneurs, content creators, and social media influencers.
- Large design library for free.
- Printify is compatible with most e-commerce platforms like Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, eBay, and many others.
Printful is another popular print-on-demand servicers provider that can be integrated with many major platforms like Amazon, Shopify, and Etsy. It stands out from the competition because it has various international fulfillment centers in North America, Europe, Japan, and Australia. As a result, Printful is fully capable of shipping about 80% of the orders in the same region without charging high shipping charges.
Printful offers more than 315 types of products that include clothes, bags, laptop cases, accessories, shoes, stickers, toys, home décor, and many others. If you choose to use Printful as the Etsy print on demand partner, then you will be getting the following benefits:
- Quick global shipping through USPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Customized packaging slips, labels, and other such package inserts.
- Significant discounts for bulk buying, including monthly discounts.
- Various payment options like Printful Wallet, PayPal, and credit cards.
Yoycol is currently the most affordable print-on-demand service for Etsy. It was founded in China in 2016 and had state-of-the-art printing machines, along with a modern artificial intelligence warehouse system that can fulfill about 1.8M orders per year.
Furthermore, Yoycol offers a large variety of more than 800 products that include items like clothing, bodysuits, jumpsuits, sports clothing, floormats, phone cases, painting, and many other product categories.
Yoycol has managed to become a popular name in the POD industry due to the following characteristics:
- Global delivery option through DHL, YDH, and YunExpress within 3 to 30 days.
- Monthly discounts of about 2 to 5%.
- Reliable and efficient 3D mockup generator.
- Wide range of custom neck labels for clothing items.
- Quick and easy integration with Etsy, WooCommerce, and Shopify.
- Easy payment options via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
As the name suggests, Shirtee is a POD partner that mainly focuses on shirts and other such clothing items. The product return management system of Shirtee has made it a popular wholesale print-on-demand partner for Etsy. It offers various other benefits like quick global delivery, a variety of branding options, warehousing services, and quick integration.
The bottom line is that there is a wide range of Etsy print-on-demand partners available in the POD industry. You should pick a suitable partner according to your business requirements and the kind of products you are selling via Etsy. The five options discussed above are some of the most reliable POD partners you can use with Etsy.