Some men are lack of motivation to reach their goal and exactly woman can encourage guy to do something at last. The reasons of such behaviour may be different: previous failures, low self-esteem, etc. Still, it doesn’t mean that you can’t change the situation. Knowing words of encouragement for men may play into your hands.
Why Are Strength Words of Encouragement for Men Necessary?
Most guys are used to hide their feelings and pretend to be stronger than they actually are. As a result, they do not get support and encouragement when they really need this. Males are sure that asking for assistance or a piece of advice means looking weak or something like that. Still, if you want to know what to say to encourage a man, then we are ready to share a few nice recommendations. Being able to cheer your crush up, and show your support and care will surely result in awesome changes.
What are some positive encouraging words?
It doesn’t mean whether you deal with a man who is always positive and confident or with a guy who suffers from a low self-esteem. Earlier or later, every person needs support and a nice word. Here are some good phrases of encouragement for young men and older fellows:
- I dream you can see the way I look at you, and admire your strengthens.
- You’d better not ask for a simpler life, but for strengthens to cope with all obstacles on your way.
- No matter what bad times you go through now. I am still proud of you.
- I know you are always beside me and I am always ready to be by your side when you need this.
- Smile in trouble and do not get upset if something goes wrong. I am sure you can cope with all difficulties.
- You can always count on me – I am here to stay with you no matter how hard a thunderstorm is outside.
- I admire your good qualities and accept your strengenths.
- Mind that every new day is a brick in your future, so keep moving no matter how difficult it is.
- You will gain respect of other people only if you respect yourself. I am sure you have what to be proud of.
- Having you as my partner is the best thing that has happened to me.
- It is difficult to find words that could describe my sincere admiration of your path and your approach to all difficulties on your way.
- There is no problem that you can’t cope with. I just wish to see you in action.
- Please remember that I am here for you all the time, and you can reach me whenever you need my support.
- I can cope with everything if you are by my side as exactly with you I feel stronger and more confident.
- I admire how you handle all difficulties on your way and how you response to all disapointments.
- For me, being your girl is the best prize in this life. I want you to know this.
- Even after the darkest night, the sun goes off, and I am sure that you will easily cope with all problems.
- When I saw your dating profile for the first time, I understood that you are the right man for me. I admire your personality and your path.
- I can’t promise that tomorrow will be better than today, but I will definitely stay with you untill your rainy days pass by.
- Never mind – feeling not okay is surely okay. Everybody has bad days but it doesn’t mean that they would last forever.
How to Say Words of Encouragement for Men?
Knowing words of encouragement for men at work or home is cool. But using and saying them correctly is important as well. In case you have some hesitations about this, consider the following recommendations:
- If you got acquainted on a dating site or social media, then you are expected to send a message to the guy you like. Let it be a single phrase per one letter so that the man doesn’t feel puzzled.
- If you work together, you can write some words of encouragement on the whiteboard and inspire your man for new achievements.
- Is your crush a fan of books? Then you can create a bookmark with an inspiring note and put it into the book.
- Another way to share words of encouragement for black men or white men is putting the message into the bag or a coat’s pocket.
No matter what way you eventually choose, the most important thing is to pick up the phrase properly, and use the right mood. Mind that sometimes a silence is the best way to support the person. Hence, you should use the words of encouragement for men when it is the best moment for that. Otherwise, you risk achieving the opposite effect.
Let’s Recap: How Do I Encourage Him in a Hard Time?
Our life is a mix of good and bad days. You never know what awaits you the next corner. It means that even the most positive, confident, and determined person may go through the bad times. Men are not an exception as well. While being strong at first sight, a guy can experience inner conflict and feel awful. Therefore, he may also require a dose of inspiration and a kind word. Now you know what can I say to give someone strength, and the only thing that you need to do is to use encouragement words properly.