The ideal bikini is a myth, and you’ve probably spent most of your life wishing that there was some way to make your body fit into the mold of what society says is beautiful. So, there are plenty of ways to ensure your swimsuit fits well and flatters who you indeed are. It is all about finding the right size for your cute bikini top and cheeky bikini bottoms and making sure it’s cut correctly for your body type.
If you have smaller breasts, the first thing to consider is the size of your bikini top. So the larger the cup size, the more coverage and support it will provide. You can also choose a style with underwire for extra lift, padding for volume, or removable straps if that makes you feel most secure.
While all of these options will help make your smaller bust look bigger, there are some tips that all women should follow when selecting a top, and they are:
- Choose a fabric that works well with how long your torso is; avoid anything too tight or short.
- Opt for prints instead of solid colors so they don’t draw attention away from other parts of your body.
- Prioritize comfort over fashion.
If you’re a curvy girl, then the world of bikinis can be pretty intimidating. With so many different styles and cuts to choose from, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the choices on the market. But don’t worry! Here are some tips for finding your perfect cheeky bikini bottoms:
- Don’t wear anything with a cutout around the thighs; it will just make them look even bigger than they already are!
- Avoid high-waisted bottoms if possible (or at least keep in mind those that sit higher than the natural waist), as this will make your belly seem bigger than it is. You want something that goes below the belly button but not above it, or at least not much higher up than there.
Full Chest, More Petite Booty
If you have a full chest and a more petite booty, the best way to find the perfect swimsuit for your body type is to think about what top would work best for you. As with any other type of bikini, there are many different styles available, so choosing one that is supportive and fits properly will feel more comfortable while also making sure that your chest looks good.
Next, since this body type tends to be curvier in both areas, it’s essential to focus on bottoms that fit well around the waist area. This means choosing something that isn’t too tight or revealing.
Bigger Booty, No Breasts
If you have a bigger booty, many swimsuits out there will fit nicely. And if you don’t want your breasts to be visible, choose one of the following:
- A bikini top with padding or a bra and bikini top in one piece. Then wear a ruched bottom that covers most of your bum and hips; this will create an illusion of smaller hips and thighs, making it look like your butt is naturally smaller than it is.
- A high-cut bottom can also be good if you want to show off those curves! Make sure the fabric doesn’t cling too much so it won’t highlight flabby areas on your body, and add some volume where needed.
And that’s it! Remember, confidence is critical, and if anyone judges you for what they think is the wrong kind of swimwear, then they’re not worth listening to anyway. So keep doing what makes you happy, and have fun with it!