Here Is What You Should Know About The Crash Game
Recently, the Crash game has won the hearts of people, and you would love to play this game through http://bollygame.com/. It is a variant of Three Card Brag, and in this game, there are 13 card hands as opposed to the 3-card hands.
However, the 13 card Brag game is a little different from the Crash game. If you want to know more about this game, read the vital information mentioned in this article below.
PLAYERS, CARDS, & THE DEAL
In this game, there are 4 players who play with a single deck of cards that is 52 cards. The very first dealer is chosen randomly by the players. When the dealer shuffles the cards, each player is provided with 13 cards. During the end of the game, the deal passes to the left.
Hence, three players can also play the game. In this case, 13 cards are equally distributed among all the players, and the fourth player’s cards are placed as spare cards. The game will begin with the player on the left side of the dealer. Furthermore, the players have the option to discard their cards and exchange them with spare cards. This game can be played between two players as well, but in that case, there will be two spare cards set.
Players can easily divide their 13 cards into typically 3 card Brag hands. These hands are placed on the table in front of the player in descending order that is from left to right.
Hand Rankings (from high to low)
Now, let’s talk about the ranking of the hand cards.
- PRIAL: “Pair Royal” is often called the Prial. These are generally three cards of similar ranking, for instance; J-J-J.
- RUNNING FLUSH: These are the three cards of the same suit in a sequence. While A-2-3 is a viable run, and these are the highest as A is the high ranking card. Apart from that, A-K-Q is the second high-ranking flush. But, 2-A-K is not assumed as a valid flush.
- RUN: When there are three cards in a sequence of any suit, it is called a run, and running flushes can beat all of the runs.
- FLUSH: Not in sequence, three cards of the same suit. For example, if the three cards are 7-10-Q, it is flush.
- PAIR: A pair is formed when there are two cards of equal rank while the third card is different, like A-A-J.
- HIGH CARD: A hand of three cards that are not forming any of the combinations that are given above relies on a high card that can be called the highest-ranking card. For example, in a hand of 5-10-K, K is the highest-ranking card.
Once the players can make their highest ranking 3-card hand, the best hand will win the game. After that, each player will reveal their second hand and then so on.
Bollygame.com is ready to make your life full of entertainment by providing the amazing crash card game. You can play this game accurately by considering the information mentioned above and make both fun and money.