Who doesn’t love a mirror selfie with iPhone in hand? There’s no doubt that Indians are equally obsessed with Apple products as foreigners are. Some of you might prefer iPhone 11 to flaunt amongst your friends, while some of you must be impressed with its innovative features.
However, iPhones are expensive. Apple has eliminated the differences between needs and luxuries. Apple Inc. is one of the multinational technology companies with more than US$365.8 Billion revenue. It is the world’s most valuable company with an average of 2.3million devices sold every year.
Now, if you think of buying an iPhone 11 and are low on budget, you can check second hand iPhone price and purchase. According to the reports, more than 102.1 million units of iPhone 11 are sold worldwide. So, you need not worry while thinking about buying used phones. We will help you so that you don’t regret your purchase. Moreover, the iPhone is just for your happiness and not a status symbol.
Things You Should Consider While Buying a used iPhone 11
Before buying a second hand iPhone 11, you have to consider several things before your purchase. Missing one may create trouble for you. Check them all:
- Price: Even if you buy a second-hand iPhone, you still need to track the price. You can simply check second-hand iPhone 11 price by OBV. This tool measures the value of your phone for free, considering its present condition. When you get the price specified as per the tool, then it ensures price transparency in the process.
- Hardware: You always check the hardware of any phone buying. Be it new or old, Android or Apple; similarly, it is essential to check the hardware of the Second-Hand iPhone 11 before buying. You must watch them closely for dents, cracks, or scratches. You even must assess the front and back cameras, touch controls, volume buttons, and similarly the while hardware before buying. You should also monitor the sound quality before buying. Else you’ll regret your purchase. The display should be bright without any damage to its pixels.
- Model: You need to check the model correctly. It should have the latest manufacturing year. If its Model has been manufactured lately, you will ultimately get to spend a little time with your phone. You could not use it efficiently. An older year of manufacturing indicates that the software is outdated. After a time, older software isn’t updated by the company. The phone often gets slow, apps crash while using and the phone may stop functioning. So, it’s necessary to check the Model specifications well before buying.
- Liquid Contact Indicator: You should check the SIM Card tray. Apple’s phones have built-in Liquid Contact Indicators (LCIs). It lets you assess the phone for water damage. If the empty SIM Card tray has a red line inside, it indicates that the phone has been damaged by water before. A water-damaged phone cannot work durably well. To ensure reliability in the iPhone 11 you purchase, it is necessary to check the LCI for any water damage.
- Sales Receipt: If everything goes well, you can check the iPhone Sales Receipt. By checking the sales receipt, you ensure proof of the purchase. You get to know if the seller is the first one or a second one. Moreover, Apple is a top-notch company, so several duplicate products exist in the market. An original Apple sales receipt ensures that the phone is original. Also, with a sales receipt, you safeguard yourself against any criminal conspiracies for purchase.
- Warranty: Check the phone’s serial number. Go to Apple’s official website, navigate and enter your iPhone’s serial number. You will get the information about the phone’s warranty if the phone is eligible for warranty or not. If yes, then can it be extended or not! This will help determine whether your iPhone can be used without any worries or not!
With the guide, you can reliably buy a used iPhone 11 without any worries. Just check on the phone’s specifications, and you’re in to buy. Though trends and technology have revolutionized and increased expenses, it has provided us also with assets.